- The TW-3 log splitter runs on a PTO Pump that operates at a minimum of 32 HP, so the 3-point log splitter can be powered by your machine of choice, whether you are at your home or the job site.
- The 3-point log splitter is constructed with a thick gauge I-beam frame and boxed ends. This allows the machine to have exceptional torsional rigidity and high splitting efficiency.
- Because of this splitting efficiency, the PTO log splitter can produce 1.5 cords in an hour; that’s about $450 dollars worth of wood from a log splitter under $3,000 in just an hour.
- The TW-3 comes standard with a Step Wedge. The 12” tall by 1” thick wedge has a small “step” at the bottom of the wedge, allowing the log to crack before it makes full contact with the wedge. Because of this feature, the 3-point hitch log splitter will split large firewood cleanly and easily.
- Want to split logs into fourths? No problem, just slide the optional 4-Way Wedge over the Step Wedge, no nuts or bolts are needed. Slid on in one direction, the 4-Way Wedge will produce 4” material, but when flipped over it will produce 6” material.
- The 3-point log splitter offers 37,700 pounds of splitting force from its 4” hydraulic cylinder with a 24” stroke. Coupled with a pump flow of 22 GPM, the automatic log splitter can complete a full split cycle in 8 seconds.
- A table grate and/or manual log lift can be added to the TW-3. The table grate easily slides into the end of the I-beam frame, so it can be attached or detached based on the project. When attached the table grate provides a catch pan for logs that need to be re-split, as well as a filter for fine materials. The table grate funnels materials into one clean pile, perfect if you are loading firewood onto a wood conveyor or into a truck bed.
1.5 Full Cords in One Hour
This PTO log splitter is constructed with a thick gauge I-beam frame and boxed ends; this allows the machine to have exceptional torsional rigidity and high splitting efficiency. Because of this splitting efficiency, the 3-point hitch log splitter can produce 1.5 full cords of wood in an hour. That’s about $450 dollars in your pocket, in one hour, from a wood splitter that's less than $3,000.
Manual Log Lift
The manual log lift operates on the principle of leverage and can handle up to 250 pounds. This optional component will save operators a lot of unnecessary labor. One person can operate the 3-point firewood splitter alone and still produce a profit.
The TW-3 comes standard with a 12" tall by 1" thick 2-Way Wedge, featuring Timberwolf's Step Wedge. The bottom of wedge has a small "step" that comes in contact with forward-moving logs before said logs engage the entire wedge. The Step Wedge cracks the log slightly so even large blocks will split with ease when they come in contact with the 2-Way Wedge.
Optionally, a slide-on 4-Way Wedge can be added to the 3-point log splitter. No nuts and bolts required, simply slip the 4-Way Wedge over the Step Wedge. The slide-on 4-Way wedge can produce 4" and 6" material, simply flip it over and slide it back onto the wedge.
Optional Table Grate
A 32" long by 34" wide table grate can be added to the TW-3 wood splitter. The removable table grate slides into the end of the I-beam frame without nuts and bolts.
The table grate acts as a catch pan for logs, a debris separator, and a funnel into a firewood conveyor.