Capable of splitting 1.5 full cords of firewood per hour, where a full cord goes for $300, this $8,000 dollar machine can generate as much as $450 of revenue in just one hour. With the TW-3 HD, operators won’t have to spend that hour hunched over the controls either. Standing at 36” tall, the operator’s platform comfortably suits itself at the user’s waist.
PTO Pump Power
The TW-3 HD is the perfect log splitter to add to your firewood processing set up, or to begin a new business. This model uses a PTO Pump for power and is designed to be hooked up to your tractor, requires 32 HP minimum.
Do Less & Split More
This wood splitting machine was designed down to the finest detail. These details are what separates packaged firewood from scraps of timber. For example, the self-centering splitting chamber ensures that logs of any size will be perfectly positioned prior to being split. This creates a safer and more efficent user experience.
- 4-Way Wedge constructed from AR400 steel
- 32” long Table Grate constructed from heavy gauge pipe & High Steel plate steel
- Valve Cover that protects the hoses and valves from being exposed to natural conditions
- Wedge Lift with 8" of vertical range
- Log Lift, simply pull the lever
- 25 gallon tank with extra room to maintain cool & filtered fluid
- Two Cylinder Options:
4” bore, 3” rod, 26” stroke
5" bore, 4.5” rod, 26” stroke
- 22 GPM pump flow
- Cycle time: 8/10 seconds
- Splitting force: 28,000/44,000 pounds