- The TW-2 is powered by an economical and quiet 8.5 HP Honda engine. Easy to operate and maintain, this engine delivers plenty of power without requiring premium fuel, as well as smooth and continuous operation because of the low fuel consumption.
- The small log splitter is powered by a 4” hydraulic cylinder. Combined with a pump flow of 16 GPM and a 24” stroke, the portable wood splitter has a cycle time of 9 seconds and 37,700 pounds of splitting force.
- Because of these commercial-grade features on our entry-level log splitter, the TW-2 can produce a full cord of wood in just an hour (that’s $300 in revenue from a $3,000 firewood machine).
- This entry-level firewood machine may not have the splitting power of a larger log splitter, but because of our innovative Step Wedge, the TW-2 can split logs just as cleanly. There is a small “step” at the bottom of the 12” tall by 1” thick wedge which allows for the log to crack before it makes full contact with the wedge.
- A 4-Way Wedge comes standard with the TW-2. The 4-Way Wedge simply slides over the Step Wedge without any further assembly. Normally the 4-Way Wedge produces 4” material, but it can be flipped upside down to produce 6” material.
- A hydraulic log lift allows operators to lift and load 250-pound logs with ease.
- The TW-2's table grate provides a catch pan for logs that need to be resplit, as well as a filter for fine materials, which will fall through the table grate. The table grate funnels materials into one clean pile, perfect for loading firewood onto a wood conveyor or into a truck bed.
Innovative Step Wedge
This manual log splitter may not have the same splitting force as larger log splitters, but because of our innovative Step Wedge, the small log splitter can split logs just as cleanly. There is a small “step” at the bottom of the 12” tall by 1” thick wedge which allows for the log to crack before it makes full contact with the wedge.
Slide-On 4-Way Wedge
A 4-Way Wedge can easily be added by sliding over the integrated Step Wedge, without any further assembly or additional tools. Normally the 4-Way Wedge produces 4” material, but it can be flipped upside down to produce 6” material.
Profiting from a Single-Person Operation
The home log splitter is equipped with a hydraulic log lift capable of handling 250-pound blocks. This allows single-person operations to, one, move large blocks, and, two, quickly ready logs for splitting, resulting in a higher cord output.
The small log splitter's splitting chamber centers logs for splitting once they are dumped by the log lift, so operators can do less and split more firewood.
Build Your Firewood Processing Operation
The TW-2 wood splitter is the essential entry-level log splitter, not because the machine isn't "as good" as a commercial log splitter, but because the base model allows users to enjoy the commercial features of the residential firewood splitter without breaking the bank.
The possibilities are endless with the TW-2 small log splitter.