The TWC-12 conveyor has a 20” wide rubber belt with an overall length of 12’. Capable of reaching up to 8’9” into the air, this conveyor is ideal for large firewood operations storing piles of seasoned wood or loading walking floor trailers.
|Max Height||8' 9"
- Constructed out of 3/16” plate steel on the bottom and 1/8” on the sides
- Can be filled directly with loader buckets
- Bolt-on for easy changing and upgrading
- Coupled with a tandem center spool valve, it is adjustable between 6′ 4″ and 8’9″
- Easily load a pickup or low profile dump body
- Provides stability with its wide-bottom surface contact
- Lifts the roller off the ground to provide more space for debris separation
- Equipped with two debris wipers designed to keep the rollers clean to extend belt life
- The top wiper plows debris from the top of the conveyor off each side
- The roller wiper scrapes the belt and the roller clean ensuring that minimal debris is left behind
- Designed with a distinct taper that greatly improves belt tracking
- Pulling the belt back to center even when the conveyor is on uneven ground
- Fuel efficient
- Exceptionally quiet
- Easy start-up
- 4.9 HP
- The cleated belt allows for optimal performance, even while operating in inclement weather
- Our cleats are vulcanized to the belting through a combination of high pressure and heat
- Custom manufactured for us from our neighbors in Ohio
- 3-ply belt, 20” wide, with a heavily textured surface to ensure the ultimate grip
- Allows firewood to be propelled even at the 27-degree angle required to achieve full height
- Specially formulated to resist degradation from UV rays
- Designed to provide thousands of hours of worry-free service
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.