The AutoFine wood cleaner is that extra piece missing from your firewood processing operation. It's built to couple with other Timberwolf equipment, and has a built-in auxiliary port, making it connectable to any processor on the market.
Clean Your Wood
With dimensions of 4’ by 10’ and a weight of 1,690 pounds, this sturdy machine can be placed in your firewood operation line-up or can stand alone, for post drying and pre-delivery firewood screening.
The discs that make the AutoFine so effective are made from 3/16” steel and intentionally spaced to allow debris and unwanted materials to fall through. Eight rows of hex discs make up the screen deck, each row spinning about a rod, which makes logs spin and shake when placed on the machine, causing fines and kindling to detach from the split wood.
- Acts as a funnel for raw materials being loaded onto the screen deck
- Essential when loading with a bucket, also a great addition to a conveyor
- Quick bolt-on, so removing it is as simple as installing it
- Essential for large firewood processing operations
- Can be moved independently from the AutoFine, so it can be placed a safe distance away from your work area
- The fuel efficent engine is also exceptionally quiet
- Quick bolt-on chain bar & separate chute
- Slows the descent of traveling firewood
- Allows for a smooth transition to conveyor, pickup, or whatever your next step is in production