|Max Height||16' 8"
The TWC-32 Conveyor has a 20” wide, 3-ply rubber belt with an overall length of 32’. Capable of reaching up to 16’8” in height, this conveyor is ideal for large firewood operations, storing piles of seasoned wood, or loading walking floor trailers. Equipped with a ground skid and removable trailer hitch to better facilitate positioning the machines under the outlet of a processor or a splitter.
- Constructed out of 3/16” plate steel on the bottom and 1/8” on the sides
- Can be filled directly with loader buckets
- Bolt-on for easy changing and upgrading
- Custom hoppers available upon request
- Robust axles measuring 92” wide provides a very sturdy base, even for such an unusually balanced machine
- Allowing for excellent maneuverability in the yard or and the road between job sites
- With hydraulic lift cylinders and telescoping arms allows for heights between 6'8" and 13'6" tall
- Simply lock into place utilizing the ½” pull pins
- Standard belt is a 20” wide 3-ply belt with a heavily textured surface to ensure the ultimate wood grip
- Allows firewood to be propelled at the 27 degree angle required to achieve full height
- Thick material is specially formulated to resist degradation from UV rays
- Designed to provide thousands of hours of worry free service
- Equipped with a ground skid and removable trailer hitch to facilitate positing the machines under the outlet of processors or splitters
- Assists with stability, as it provides a wide contact patch on the bottom
- Ground skid lifts the roller off the ground to provide more space for debris separation
- Equipped with two debris wipers that aim to keep our rollers clean and extend belt life
- The top wiper plows debris from the top of the conveyor off each side
- The roller wiper actually scrapes the belt and the roller clean
- Greatly reducing the amount of debris getting caught behind the roller, which may cause undue stress leading to premature belt failure
- Our rollers have a distinct taper which greatly assists in belt tracking
- The centers are .25” wide the edges, this pulls the belt back to center even if the tensioner rods are not perfectly aligned or if the conveyor is on uneven ground
- The cleated belt allows for optimal performance, even while operating in inclement weather
- Our cleats are vulcanized to the belting through a combination of high pressure and heat
- Custom manufactured for us from our neighbors in Ohio
- 36” long Grizzly Bars and debris chute to clean fines out of firewood prior to offloading
- Can be bolted onto any Timberwolf conveyor manufactured from July 2017 to present
- We provide the cost-saving option of a conveyor with no engine
- Our conveyors have been engineered to run off the hydraulics on a processor
- Talk to our Sales Team about configuring this conveyor to work with any firewood processor on the market
Shipping is customized for each order inquiry upon submitting a Quote Request form.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device