|Max Height||10' 6"
The TWC-16 conveyor has a 20” wide 3 ply rubber belt with an overall length in excess of 16’. Capable of reaching up to 10’6” into the air this conveyor is ideal for large firewood operations storing piles of seasoned wood or loading walking floor trailers.
- Constructed out of 3/16” plate steel on the bottom and 1/8” on the sides
- Can be filled directly with loader buckets
- Bolt-on for easy changing and upgrading
- Custom hoppers available upon request
- Our lift cylinder, coupled with a tandem center spool valve, is adjustable between 6′ 4″ and 8’9″
- Easily load a pickup or low profile dump body
- Robust axles measuring 92” wide provides a very sturdy base, even for such an unusually balanced machine
- Allowing for excellent maneuverability in the yard or and the road between job sites
- With hydraulic lift cylinders and telescoping arms allows for heights between 6'8" and 13'6" tall
- Simply lock into place utilizing the ½” pull pins
- 3-ply belt, 20” wide, with a heavily textured surface to ensure the ultimate grip
- Allows firewood to be propelled even at the 27-degree angle required to achieve full height
- Specially formulated to resist degradation from UV rays
- Designed to provide thousands of hours of worry-free service
- Provides stability with its wide-bottom surface contact
- Lifts the roller off the ground to provide more space for debris separation
- Equipped with two debris wipers designed to keep the rollers clean to extend belt life
- The top wiper plows debris from the top of the conveyor off each side
- The roller wiper scrapes the belt and the roller clean ensuring that minimal debris is left behind
- Designed with a distinct taper that greatly improves belt tracking
- Pulling the belt back to center even when the conveyor is on uneven ground
- The cleated belt allows for optimal performance, even while operating in inclement weather
- Our cleats are vulcanized to the belting through a combination of high pressure and heat
- Custom manufactured for us from our neighbors in Ohio
- 36” long Grizzly Bars and debris chute to clean fines out of firewood prior to offloading
- Can be bolted onto any Timberwolf conveyor manufactured from July 2017 to present
- We provide the cost-saving option of a conveyor with no engine
- Our conveors have been engineered to run off the hydraulics on a processor
- Talk to our Sales Team about configuring this conveyor to work with any firewood processor on the market
Shipping is customized for each order inquiry upon submitting a Quote Request form.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device