|Engine Power (HP)||8.5
|Pump Flow (GPM)||16|
|Splitting Force (ton)||19|
| Average Output Cord/Hr
|Cycle Time (Sec)||9|
|Cylinder Bore (in.)||4"|
The LD series of log splitter consists of the TW-1, TW-2 and TW-3. These machines are built from scratch right here in the United States of America alongside all of our machines. The quality is evident not just in the craftsmanship that goes into our machines, but also the thick gauge I-Beam and alloy steel wedges. Whether you are buying for personal or commercial use these splitters are designed to be handed down through the generations.
- Boxed ends for torsional rigidity
- 12” tall
- 1” thick machined material
- “Step” on the bottom allows for the wood to be cracked prior to full engagement
- Capable of accepting our 4-Way Wedge with without tools, simply slide over
- Slides into the end of the I-Beam for ease of use
- Provides a catch pan for oversized pieces needing to be re-split
- Clears out debris when splitting into a truck or a conveyor
- Capable of lifting up to 250 lbs.
- Lifts large blocks into the splitting chamber with less effort
Shipping is customized for each order inquiry upon submitting a Quote Request form.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device