|Base Model||Alpha 5|
|Engine Power (HP)||11.7|
|Pump Flow (GPM)||22|
|Cylinder Bore (in.)||4" or 5"|
|Cycle Time (Sec.)||8 or 10|
|Splitting Force (ton)||19 or 29|
|Average Output||1.5 Cord/Hr|
The Alpha Series is our top of the line log splitter. Available in either 12 or 20 HP models, this machine is our only machine that can be equipped with our innovative box wedge with auto-retract arm. This machine is the ultimate in log splitter technology and will provide years of reliable service.
- Constructed out of 3/16″ plate
- Handles up to 500 lb logs
- Acts as a staging table to increase productivity
- For maximum flexibility, the lift can be installed on either side of the machine.
- Large base plates allow for a stable work platform, even for operations on the most rugged terrain
- Easily connect to a tow vehicle
- Innovative wedge with auto-retract floating arm
- Pulls large blocks back, to be re-cycled and split again
- Minimal operator rehandling of firewood
- Up to 37,680 lbs of split force
- Full split-cycle in less than 5 seconds
- Large port reduces the amount of back pressure, thus increasing speed
- -Up to 58,875 lbs of split force
- Full split-cycle in less than 8 seconds
- Large port reduces the amount of backpressure, thus increasing speed
- Operator controls wedge to lift and lower through 8" of travel
- Produce quality firewood, no matter what.
- 40" wide x 36" long
- Constructed from heavy gauge pipe & 3/16" plate steel
- Catch pan that clears debris from firewood
Shipping is customized for each order inquiry upon submitting a Quote Request form.