Job Title: Engineer
The Mechanical Engineer will work under the supervision of our Engineering Manager and perform engineering functions including, but not limited to:
- Create and Maintain Engineering Designs and Documentations (Models, Drawings, etc.)
- Conduct Research on industry methods and competition to better understand customer and product development needs.
- Create Quotes for General Management at all stages of the Development lifecycle of a Project/Product.
- Perform necessary Analysis (Structural, Thermal, Fluid, etc.) on designs to ensure all required functions are safely met.
- Adjust existing designs or design new machinery based on Customer Requests.
- Participate in Design Reviews to present and critique product development.
- Carry oversight and responsibility of a project from Concept to Alpha Prototype and eventual Production Release.
- Work closely with Draftsmen and Production Management to ensure prompt and effective communication for prototype, production or custom design.
- Work with Sales department to provide customer service and collect customer feedback.
- Communicate with outside vendors and customers in a professional manner.
- Report progress daily to the Engineering Manager through verbal and written communications.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently depending on the scale of the project
- Proficiency in Solidworks 3D and 2D CAD environments (or similar CAD software)
- Hydraulics Knowledge Preferred
- Familiarity with design for metal fabrication processes (Machining, Bending, Welding, etc)
- Ability to assist in building Alpha Prototypes (first prototypes) and assist in testing said prototypes
- Email Us your resume today - We look forward to hearing from you!
Call us today for a dealer near you - 607-307-4029
Open Monday thru Friday 8am – 5pm EST.